Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why Wesnesday?!


Why did I laugh at this sign?
Why am I sure that people missed the sign and hit the bridge anyway?
Why do I like nicknaming guys?
Why are things looking up in Atlanta thus far?
Why is the game still only 30 minutes?
Why do they tease us with 1 hour premieres?
Why was Dutchess pissed when she realized this?
Why is this the reason why it's on BET in the first place?
Why is this the ONLY reason I even watch the channel?
Why am I rethinking that all Virgos are cool (don't get it twisted I am cool as the other side of the pillow lol)?
Why did a guy say that to me and he had me rolling?
Why is he hilarious?
Why am I unsure of when the superbowl comes on or who's playing?
Why am I excited for Oscar season?
Why am I so happy to be living where I am?
Why is the staff so helpful even for things that are beyond their control?
Why am I so glad that I know a ho I can vent to for hours when needed (well a few hos lol)?
why do we need to get these why's going?
Why is this the real reason they divorced?
Why do I have dyac moments often?


1 comments:

dutchess said...

Why have there not been any whys? :(
Why has today just been run, run, run?
Why did my second semester of college start yesterday?
Why was I emotional?
Why does meeting new professors make me nervous?
Why wasnt it bad at all?
Why did I just get a letter that I will be receiving my first scholarship? #excited
Why did I just buy all my textbooks and extra materials?
Why am I feeling good about 3 classes?
Why in government will we be singing, dancing, and spitting spoken word? lmbo
Why was i tempted to say, what in the cititrendz hell?
Why do i have homework tonight btw?
Why is DYAC an abbreviation now?
Why is EVERYTHING becoming abbreviated?
Why if we do not stop, will we start sounding incompetent?
Why will a truck approaching that sign be outta there since the bridge is so close?
Why did I chuckle?
Why did Bugle come out with chocolate and peanut butter covered bugles?
Why are they THE BOMB DOT COM?
Why are they salty AND sweet?
Why do I love kettle corn for this same reason?
Why did we play basketball this morning and I was BALLIN (Jim Jones voice)?
Why do I just know I'm getting better?
Why do I hope to find a part time job soon?
Why does it seem like now everyone wants full time only?
Why do I strongly hope the bakery calls me back as long as its not racist?
Why will I be back at least one more time?

Post a Comment