Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WHY Wednesday?!

Why am I sure this is common for most people regarding their resolutions?
Why am I questioning moving to Georgia since things seem backwards here?
Why am I sleepy now?
Why do I need to get blue a nice spa day?
Why hasn't he had one in almost a year?
Why am I still detoxing?
Why is it not bad at all?
Why do I think this will be a permanent thing after watching a few
documentaries?
Why am I still struggling about this whole working out thing?
Why does it not make sense to put natural stuff on my body and eat crap?
Why did I like planet of the apes despite my hesitation on watching it?
Why am I at a loss on what to why about?
Why should people hope that they ask why I unfriended them?
Why is this the first time I've posted from email so there better not
be any comments about typos? Lol

1 comments:

dutchess said...

Why was the first thing that came to mind about the resolution picture, a goal is just a thought until written down?! #smh
Why is shed synonymous with life?!
Why was yesterday Day 10 of my detox?
Why was it such a great relief to be done?
Why am I not eating meat or dairy today though :)?
Why am I hoping Lady C is following through?
Why does making sure The Sims get to work seem like I have workers at my own business LOL?
Why are the days just flying by?
Why do I LOVE routine so much?
Why was I going to walk the MLK march on Monday but school will be out?
Why have I never been bc I normally work?
Why am I excited that the speaker will be from my church?
Why am I glad that I am able to take part in such a honoring event?
Why do I hope its not cold or raining?
Why did I get a BOGO coupon from Dairy Queen for a blizzard?
Why will it be so good?
Why will I wait to get it to see if I can go a little bit longer with no dairy?
Why did a girl want to work out with me but arrived 40 mins late?
Why was I thanking god I didnt wait for her?
Why was I good & sweaty when she arrived?
Why did she complain about not being able to try my infusion class?
Why will she get to try today?
Why does it STILL kick my butt and I've been doing it since September considering its something different everyday?
Why did I try to get my classmates to sign a bday card for my trainer when he ruined it but staring?
Why it the surprise element now ruined? #smh

Post a Comment