Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why Wednesday?!






Why is the above message so similar to something I would write?
Why did I LOL for a while at this boy?
Why is the act disgusting, but hilarious?
Why am I whyless today?
Why am I hopinh no one will notice I post more pics when I have nothing to why about? lol
Why am I bored?
Why did I stock up on a crapton of vegetarian products?
Why did I make a killing shopping and saved over $300 (BAE-BAY!!)?
Why is life so hard without my bluetooth?
Why do ninjas be tripping?
Why am I seriously contemplating washing my car today (who am I kidding, I meant PAY someone to do it since I'm lazy)?
Why do I wish cuz was the answer to everything?
Why should parents not text at all?
Why do I feel bad for the mother, but it's still hilarious?





1 comments:

dutchess said...

Why are there no whys today :( ?
Why did it look like a tornado was coming through our town?!
Why did I still load the kids up for the gym?
Why do I have a ton of homework?
Why am I saddened by this?
Why is getting a part time job so grueling?
Why am I overqualified for simple jobs?
Why does it matter if I'm willing to accept minimum wage?
Why should employers hire ANY student as long as they really are a student?
Why would a bakery be the perfect place for me to work considering they close close to lunch or right after?
Why should I try to pick better hours next semester?
Why am I skeptical about joining the honors society?
Why should it be a no brainer?
Why do I envision alot of extra activities?
Why do I look forward to the weekend more than ever?
Why is not taking a break during college seem like a better idea than being out for winter & summer break?
Why am I STILL not in the groove :( ?
Why did I have my first quiz today?
Why was I mad that it was timed?
Why was I madder that I was dozing the last two class periods?
Why should we get points on tests for showing up to class?
Why did a WHITE girl push me in the hallway saying "Excuse me, you're walking too slow"?!
Why was I so dumbfounded that I couldn't do anything?
Why are we grown and still acting childish?!
Why did I get beat by ONE second in a 300 meter row contest?
Why now in workout class is everything a competition?
Why was it annoying at first but now fun?
Why am I scared to get on the scale to see if I've lost some more weight?
Why does customer service STINK nowadays?
Why did I not catch the child video until watching it for a few seconds? #SADbuthilarious
Why will I be back if time permits?

Post a Comment