Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why Wednesday?!

Why is this the best April fool's joke ever?
Why was she so excited?
Why should she have known the date and know better?
Why am I sure this is not the only April fools joke she fell for this year?
Why does she seem like an easy mark?
Why am I sad that I didnt make any April Fool's Day jokes (well Hoel is a joke lol)?

Why must I use this one too?
Why is that band name perfect for convos like these?

Why was this a major parental burn?
Why should the boy have responded with the weird sad face?
Why do parents know best (and I'm sure the dad was being honest)?
Why should all parents be like this instead of lying to their kids?

Why couldnt she handle the truth?
Why am I sure they had a great drunk convo?
Why was I ready to go off on a heifer yesterday who kept interrupting me?
Why did she call me back to answer my question but she had no idea what she was talking about?
Why did her tune change when I asked to speak to her supervisor?
Why did I have a fun convo with a ally bank rep yesterday?
Why do I think he was a gay?
Why did he spell my last name correctly and not put an e when I clearly pronounce it with an a?
Why was he so excited that he got it right?
Why did I explain that he's the only person who gets it right which made him feel better?
Why was I sad when he had to transfer me to someone else?
Why am I gonna just have to pay the IRS?
Why does this make me die a little inside?
Why am I scared not to, because the IRS is worse than the mafia?
Why should there be tons more whys?

2 comments:

dutchess said...

Why am I going to a job fair in a few mins?
Why am I excited but nervous?
Why did I print 12 copies of my resume?
Why am I overly dressed for class?
Why do these kids look like they crawl outta bed and go whereever they want?
Why did I make a 92 on a test that I studied all week for?
Why am I estatic?
Why am I going to buy my tutor a giftcard for all her free help?
Why am I posting this in class?
Why better I go before getting caught? Lol

dutchess said...

Why is it time for one last why?
Why was the job fair a H.A.M?
Why was there a 47 year old black GAY man talking to me the whole time? #MAJORsideeye
Why did he look like he done some time before?
Why did he mention nobody was looking at all interested?
Why was I shocked that every place wanted people to approach their booth to practically beg for a job?
Why was I speechless at the first one after saying hello?
Why did say hello too like we were in a train station or something?
Why did Miss V laugh when I told her of all the buffoonery?
Why did I think it would be better than it was in reality?
Why is finding part time work so hard?
Why are there so many pages of applications?
Why am I glad for the companies that have switched over to the electronic applications?
Why am I hoping that I can find something ASAP?
Why is there only 4 weeks left of this spring semester?
Why did my whys post later bc my new phone keeps having issues?
Why did I look at all the pictures and chuckle?
Why has this made my day?
Why should I be finishing an annotated bibliography instead of posting whys?
Why do i procrastinate so much?
Why am I tired?
Why will I be getting a free meal courtesy of IHOP for not having my to go order ready?
Why do places think its ok to treat people however and then when a complaint is filed, we can just give them something?
Why not just act right the first time?
Why do so many places under staff to save money?
Why do they end up losing money though?
Why am i getting sleepy?
Why better I go?

Post a Comment